7 Apr 2013

Allen Fisher's logo - HELP for the events WHICH HAS NO FLYER


Northeast Board is the best armwrestling forum in the world, for many years helped and still helps promote armwrestling events. At present also facebook helps event organizers with the promotion which is great for this sport.

Free and easy possibility of advertising leads to such situations that some promoters even don't create a flyers for the own events, which is a basics in advertisment.

I'm not a graphic designer and I do not have time for it. So from today I will be informed about upcoming or past event WHICH HAS NO FLYER using this same logo, which I used in this article.

I choosed the one of the most famous and popular in armwrestling, used by 100's of people around the world. For these who do not know, the logo belongs to armwrestling legend Allen Fisher.

Info: VISNIA