20 Feb 2013

John Brzenk - Very busy March


Last Thursday John Brzenk has resumed armwrestling trainings, the first practice tabel since Nemiroff World Cup 2012. His March schedule looks very busy this, first he goes to Australia for 10 days trip to promote armwrestling over there and in one of the days on the main stage at FitX Sports and Fitness Expo in Melbourne he will be have a $ 1000 challenge, then week later, after Australia he pulls at Senec, Slovakia and then at the end of the March he will face Krasimir Kostadinov of Bulgaria in 5 rounds supermatch in Turkey. 

John Brzenk: - "I have done NO armwrestling since Nemiroff .. No gym. Just light bands to help rehab shoulder. When Engin asked if I would pull Krasi. I pulled that Thursday... Last week. I have scheduled a 10 day trip in Australia in which I will be pulling every other day and then I am slated to pull Senec hand the weekend before Istanbul. There will be NO gym or weights mixed in between. I just hope my arm survives the shock of this much wrestling after the extended rest. Senec and Istanbul were a very sudden last min invitation that I agreed to. Not much preperation just decided it would be Fun and would help promote the sport !!! Sorry but that's IT."

Kevin Bongard retired, Todd Hutchings is injured, so with who do you train right now? AO asked John, "There still is a good group that pulls every Thursday night here. I can pull with arguably the best 210 pound arm wrestler in the USA right now, Jordan Sill. Bob Brown still pulls. Robert Baxter.. Spencer Graves.. And many others." - said Brzenk.

Good luck CHAMP

info: VISNIA